The Bridgend Taxi Trade report – The Taxi Big Issue = gets sent by Councillor Alex Williams in another dramatic move, after a meeting the Senior Partner called only hours ago, for both BIT Partners (Watchdogs) to discuss their next move after Shared regulatory services failed to come on the record or Cabinet in good time under the circumstances, says both BIT Partners, since Dave Holland was caught napping in his last letter reported on this month.
Both Partner’s discussed the usual delays in communication and the forever increasing list of irregularities that they have experienced which the trade have now witnessed from Shared regulatory services – Will lane shown here to the left a known hater of Bridgend’s only Taxi news and to the right Dave Holland head of shared regulatory services
Its been now some 20 days wasted for the Bridgend taxi trade Watchdogs waiting for irregularities to be explained and many years now waiting for BCBC Cabinet to catch up
The Bridgend Taxi Trade are not getting any younger says the BIT Partner’s to the Councillor Alex Williams
The taxi trade Watchdogs issue cllr Alex Williams with the “Taxi BIg Issue” now out today. to deliver to Cabinet so local Bridgend taxi drivers and taxi firms can see the results of the BIT investigations into how BCBC factors chain them to starvation
As a result of the WatchDogs forensic investigation into the poor practices and split standards that have cost the Bridgend Taxi Trade hundreds of thousands of pounds over the last 3 years at the very least, BIT analysts estimated.
BIT Partners took up the very active cllr Alex Williams offer to spread The Taxi Big issue electronically in text format to deliver Bridgend Cabinet to BIT’s -Bridgend Taxi question time Delvered by our very own Mr Speaker here in Mid Glamorgan, Wales.
We bring you some say is the peoples champion in Bridgend known to us here as Councillor Alex Williams in these here parts ladies and gentleman, and my honarable members of the house and Cabinet
The Watch Dogs question time for Cabinet to deal with – The Big Taxi Issue
Order! Order! Order! I must have order!
Out now and coming to you alive and direct to you in Bridgend and across the globe –
Can you debate the big taxi issue?
The Taxi Big issue -if you dare read it right here, on Bridgend’s only Taxi News and see both sides of the coin
After years of delays and mal practices the Bridgend Taxi Trade must see – The Big Taxi Issue – right here on Bridgends only Taxi news to see the flip side of taxi life unseen and more
“The Taxi BIg Issue” – Questions now on the table for Bridgend Cabinet to rely on
THE REAL TAXI BIG ISSUE HARD COPY GOES LIVE TODAY SATURDAY at The Post office
Bridgend County Borough Council Cabinet
The Real Taxi BIG Issue from Bridgend to Pencoed too
Q & A with Cllr Alex Williams–Deal with it- Message in a bottle–Don’t stand so close to me
- It is time for taxi fare Parity in the 3 Boroughs (Shared Regulatory Services) as The Bridgend Taxi Trade have waited long enough, and have been forced to beg for cheap fares against their better judgement, because of the history over many years in trying to achieve justice for themselves in view of the rising costs and getting fares to public consultation or not in many cases, is the BIT conclusion for the current mess of below fares without Parity in Wales for the taxi trade or those now under the shared regulatory services jurisdictionwith BCBC Cabinetnow looking at the matter so we are told
- As Cabinetcould not make a decision in September can the following be considered or acted upon to resolve matters for the taxi trade delayed now 3 years since proposals were put in, not including the latest proposals introduced by THE BIT organisation in April 2017 and Premier Taxis in November
- Why not the same fare as Cardiff as the standard variable as Cardiff varies the rate regularly to keep up with ever changing costs for the taxi trade which also applies to Bridgend?
1.Can the Taxi fare starvation now end under shared regulatory services watch with parity considered and applied across the 3 boroughs?
2.With new Cabinet members also now in place, facing high percentages involved in increasing taxi fares, Can Cabinet find a quick passage with shared regulatory services to move forward this matter so never again are Bridgend Taxi drivers cut off from taxi fare reality and left in limbo for years without parity or answers to their current findings or financial position?
- Would it be unreasonable for Taxi fares in Bridgend to alter inline with Cardiff taxi fares under shared regulatory services jurisdiction and Cabinet members for that jurisdiction?
- Is Cabinet aware that it has been reported that many taxi drivers feel starved of Parity when it comes to Taxi fares across the shared regulatory services jurisdiction?
- Could the following questions provide solution to speed matters along going forward for the taxi trade now, or in the future?
- The taxi trade needs to be on a fare increase track as costs change over time or even a short time or a couple of years later as experienced or shown in Cardiff as an on going example, with other boroughs also following similar trends by way of fare increase in the UK over the last 2 years
- If Cardiff Taxi fares go up, Does it not stand to reason others including Bridgend would also be subject to the same costs or economic rises which also affect wage factors associated with being a taxi or driver ?
A.Would Cabinet not agree the fundamentals are the same in many respects for the taxi trade, especially as Bridgend taxi fares have not moved in 7 years or the last 2 years since Cardiff with a city had their last taxi fare increase, whilst other boroughs around the country continue to have their fares reviewed and increased also now far above Bridgend in the national taxi fare table.
- If the taxi fares were the same across the 3 boroughs, Could this be a simple mechanism that all could work to and also give the public in the 3 areas a standard of fares that are the same?
9.Could not fare increases then be subject to public consultation all at the same time, if you like across the shared regulatory’s jurisdiction as and when the proposal is put in?
- Could it be one joint Cabinet Vote spread over 3 boroughs based on how many – Yes to the right and No to the left, for example??
- An individual puts in a fare proposal at his or her local licensing office for a taxi fare increase in Bridgend for example that would affect 3 boroughsas a result if joint Cabinet members agree by way of the vote
11.Are those probable solutions or considerations to establish a better look at not keeping the taxi trade in limbo to their demise economically as reported recently on taxi fare increases in the last almost 7 years ago?
12.Time drags on for the taxi trade held in a fare time warp today in comparison to Cardiff and others, as a result of the last Cabinet decision on taxi fares, and the recent communication delays the trade are currently experiencing on the subject and reporting on the same in the public domain
A. Is Cabinet aware of the communication delays also at this time for the taxi trade needing a wage increase?
- Would it be possible in the future that there will be a better mechanism for actioning taxi fares/proposals so the taxi trade are able to keep up with their economic needs over time, that even Cardiff Taxi firms expose as trends and national trends for even their neighbours to see.
14.Can the Bridgend Taxi trade be given a much needed fair play charter for more of a direct approach to bring Bridgend Taxi fares into the real economic climate for today’s taxi trade, thus achieving a better approach of regulating fares in the borough and a better time frame for implementing the public consultation for new taxi fares proposed for implementation as part of the public consultation process?
- Is it fair for the Bridgend Taxi trade to be kept in waiting for 3 years on the above issue 14, as seen today, as we are now 7 years to get a proposal into consultation or 3 year since Yvonne Witchell was waiting to tell members! Are we to continue to bust like a game based on the turn of a card to see ones fortune before the virtual Taxi game ends?
Bridgend County Borough Council Cabinet
The Real Taxi Big Issue recorded delivery – Public Domain – Hard Copy
Cllr Alex Williams continues into Pencoed and looks far into Bridgend County Borough if problems for taxi..
16, Can Cabinet today recognise how much faster it is for Cardiff Taxi Trade, also under the shared regulatory services jurisdiction, to have fare proposals processed and actioned to the public consultation stage ?
- Would Bridgend Cabinetagree that the trade all agree if the proposals are anything to go by that they all recognise at the very least we must start at a common balance for tariff one, especially if you look at current taxi trends and proposals on the record since 2016?
- Would Cabinet agree that Bridgendis a total different kettle of fish for street taxis given they do not have that greater urban area of a city?
- Does Bridgend Cabinetnot recognise the trend in all 3 proposals or all 4 that give off the sense that the trade is trying to catch up with the others in the UK and Wales that have a better passage to communicate their needs than BCBC to date?
- Why does shared regulatory services not understand the 2016 Somerset formula? Is it not a very good guide to taxi economics and why?
The only taxi forensic investigation online for WatchDogs V Schmoozers
Bridgends Only Taxi News a Taxi Service with online CSI – No sign up – Straight to the Taxi crime scene for that BIT
Check out the forensics and catch the grime for evidence on Google page 1
Bridgend’s only Taxi News–We Catch that BIT–A Taxi Service with a slogan
The document laminated x 2 as 4 pages back to back ends as above, as the Taxi Trade Watch dogs continue the fight, as part of their remit; to free up the system and expose the complications and split standards Bridgend Taxis get boxed into by BCBC and shared regulatory services, and the subsequent fight in that Taxi ring on the rocky side for Taxi democracy run by a dictatorship system of operation
Do you think BCBC Cabinet are a horror event for Taxis in Bridgend or a crime scene for the Bridgend taxi Trade today?
After days of silence Yvonne Witchell of Bridgend Taxi Licensing head comes on the record to BIT Partner late afternoon 23/02/18
In an email only hours after Cllr Alex Williams takes up the Taxi Big Issue report. licensing header takes shape and drops BCBC in it, was the conclusion after examining the email forensically, as if a crime scene, said both BIT partners tonight, why not contact us for Bridgend council or check it out for yourself and get the latest news exposure alive and direct on starvation in the borough now called schmoozing for Bridgend taxi drivers today controlled by Bridgend County Borough Council via contact us
The BIT organisation reply to an email from Bridgend Taxi licensing Head , just in This evening –
Licensing officer Team head recently accused of fraud tries to schmooze BIT Partners to encourage the taxi firm or Partners to discuss the recent developments off the record or to assist them in their fraud by doing so., was the interpretation of the BIT legal team tonight after the email now firmly on the record was examined
In an email received from taxi licensing Head today at 16:03 23 Feb 2018 which did not answer any of the questions put to Dave Holland of shared regulatory services and Bridgend Cabinet. Senior Partner for the BIT organisation copied in Cllr Alex Williams in the BIT organisation’s official reply.
The email which congratulated Yvonne Witchell of Bridgend Taxi Licensing for making google top listing , and requested the head of Bridgend Taxi licensing to contact Dave Holland of Shared regulatory services, as she obviously was not up to speed, as a stay was requested, so we may understand all from Mr Dave Holland of shared regulatory services, sent by post to the BIT organisation’s HQ. The learned Bridgend Taxi licensing head for Bridgend licensing was advised reading back on BITNEWS725 woukd be helpful, in order to allow her to catch up, and was provided the online link for Bridgend’s only taxi news coming to you alive and direct from The BIT HQ. News on the rank side for a BIT
Has Dave Holland gone missing again or gone fishing?.
Why not Councillor Alex Williams when you need a good parlay, Bridgend people?
He will steady any ship captain when he gets to deal with it and Cllr Alex Williams has been doing it for more than just a BIT
Cllr Alex Williams
Political grouping: Independent
Town and Community Council: Pencoed Town Council
10 Islawen Meadows
Mobile: 07880 988358
Bus. email: Cllr.Alex.Williams1@bridgend.gov.uk
A Copy of the email which was sent to Bridgend taxi licensing head Yvonne Witchell this evening regarding her schmoozing, was sent to: –
We put our team together for your defense, and come up with the facts and the Tyre tracks for the public to see taxi drivers of Bridgend get little rights with plenty of schmoozing as a defense or mechanism by BCBC or operations of BCBC, which they have all come accustom to inflicting on the Bridgend Taxi driver for years, as part of their operations and Contact Us – Bridgend County Borough Council. standards of service delivery for taxis in Bridgend county borough council. Unfortunately these are the cold hard facts now out in the light of day
Today’s News is a BITNEWS725 truthiness news production in conjunction with Bridgend’s Watch Dog Team of Today’s Taxi Trade frequently assisted and now established in the public domain for the real Bridgend Taxi Word on the street for truthiness BIT by BIT
Hard copy Bitnews725 hits the streets people 24/02/17 free postage stamp as usual for free if you feel free to post as usual, all copies laminated for easy read and durability. Version 2 hard copy news goes Live and Direct in the public interests for you:
We Bring you Bridgend’s only Taxi News by the BIT organisation so you can catch that BIT even by Hard Copy News
BIT Organisation hard copy news version 2 x 2 has two flip sides-
It’s the post box edition now seen and available on the streets in Wales
This is a special Watch Dogs Edition –